Rabu, 11 Juli 2012

Ovale facial mask Cucumber (review)

Hello everyone how are you today? I'm feeling sick since yesterday I think because lack of sleep T_T
Nah lately I'm crazy about mask, I want to try every mask (the affordable one of course).. So when I was going to Pluit Village and saw Ovale facial mask at the fresh market with a really cheap price I bought it..
Mine was cucumber.. I picked cucumber because written on the packaging feel smooth fresher & keep firmness, for matte looking face (I love matte looking face!!)




Written on the packaging: Combination of cucumber extract, witch hazel with vitamin C and E in Ovale Facial Mask Cucumber helps to cleanse, keep skin lightness freshen & helps to reduce excessive oil on face. Enriched with algae extract to keep the skin moist. It is very easy to use and helpful in removing dead skin cells. Leaves skin feel smooth, keep firmness, fresh & matte looking.

How to use: Apply to clean dry face and neck, avoiding eyes and lips area. Leave dry for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water thoroughly.

Ingredients: aqua, zea mays (corn) starch, sorbitol 70, talc, bentonite, titanium dioxide, algae extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hammamelis virgiana (witch hazel) extract, polysorbate 20, xanthan gum, sodium polystyrene sulfonate, sodium methylparaben, perfume, citric acid, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, tocopheryl acelate, propylparaben, CI 19140, CI 42051

On my hand


The texture is thick and creamy and it's MELON scent.. I wonder why it has melon scent and not cucumber -__- I hope it's cucumber scent, and the scent is strong (for me, I prefer mild one)

The mask on my face
 I can't apply it evenly ._. but it's ok lah huahahaha, my face looks like a zombie *rawwrrr* when this mask dried out it feels so tight on my face, I can't even smile (afraid that the mask will crack too :p)

After I used the mask
This is my bare face xD look at my dark circle, I looks like a panda!!
I'm sorry no before after pic I forgot to take one before I used the mask. But you can see my face looks matte and I love it! xD
After used this my face didn't oily at all and feel suppler and softer, and when I woke up the next morning my face didn't too oily as usual (my face always super oily when I woke up >:( )

What I like:
*Affordable I bought it for Rp4.800,00 (around $O.5)
*makes my face looks matte
*makes my face not oily
*my face become suppler xD
*makes my face feels soft

What I hate:
*the strong scent :(
*contains paraben
*contains stain (come on that's not a useful subtance in a mask, I don't buy mask because it has green, orange, red, blue colors)
*hard to cleaned -_-

Repurchase? No I want try other mask than better than this hahahaha xD

I recommend this mask for you who have oily skin not for dry skin
I make this review on my own oppinion, the result maybe different with other person

Thanks for reading my post, hope my post worth to read :)


8 komentar:

  1. aku pengen coba lho ini, tapi aku agak gak yakin sama warna2nya :o
    tapi nice review lho say <3

    come and see my blog
    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ayo dicoba, kalo sekali2 mah gapapa deh warnanya ga terlalu ngejreng kok lumayan ini utk harga segini :D
      Thanks ya ^^

      Hapus
  2. aku suka yg kuning, yang lemon!!
    klo pas jerawatan pake itu, jerawat langsung kering :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Wah boleh dicoba nih kadang aku suka jerawatan kalo lg dapet hihihi xD

      Hapus
  3. aku pernah pakai yang kuning tapi udah rada ga inget gimana hasilnya :p

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. aku pengen yang lemooon, sekarang lagi ada beberapa jerawat huhu ;__;

      Hapus
  4. wanginya enak gak? kayanya worth to try yah, jadi pengen, abis mask nya etude mahal2 ya >..< nice review :3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. kalo aku sih ga suka soalnya aku ga suka wangi meloon >< tapi kalo suka wangi melon pasti suka :D
      ayo coba aja *promosi* disupermarket2 juga banyak kok hihi ^^

      Hapus

I always reply to your comment, please check back in few days!! ^^