Jumat, 27 Juli 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello everyone, I want to share a good news xD
I got my really first blogger award!! It's Versatile Blogger Award.. Thank you so much Jesslyn Sastradinata and Alexandra for nominating me, I'm so happy :')


These are the rules of Versatile Award
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2.  Let the nominated know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post.

7 random facts about myself:
- I have a really large forehead -_-
- I'm a crazy gamer
- I love playing piano but I haven't any, only have keyboard ._.
- I love circle lens <3
- I can study all entire night for my final exams
- I love to sing but my voice is terrible :p
- I love my family, my bff and my bf <3

And these are 15 blogger who I nominate for Versatile Blogger Award xD
Lyne 

9 komentar:

I always reply to your comment, please check back in few days!! ^^