Senin, 02 Juli 2012

Oriflame Beauty Eyeliner Stylo #Black

Hello, how are you today? I'm so happy today because my geo lens has just arriven ^^..
But I must wait till my current lens has expired to try that geo T_T I can't wait to try them soon @@
Back to the topic, nah I bought this eyeliner about 3 months ago since my liquid liner has dried out (that's my favorite eyeliner!! forgout what brand is that)..
This is Oriflame Beauty Eyeliner stylo



I think the applicator is a lil too big :(















Swatch on my hand
 I can draw a thin line with this eyeliner :D but it's lil difficult to draw the thin one..
 After rubbed it.. It smudge -.-"
After I placed my hand under running water tap and I rubbed it..















On my eye


This is when I just applied the eyeliner, I draw a very thin line hehe :p














About 30minutes later, you can see it's starting to smudge at the outer corner of my eye..













What I hate
*It's neither waterproof nor smudgeproof x_x.. on my oily lids it was only last for 1 hour!! And it smudged BEAUTIFULLY :')
*The price is a little too expensive I think :( I bought it for idr 89000
*Doesn't have a cute packaging (I LOVE CUTE PACKAGING *-*)

What I like
*Easy application

Repurchase? ABSOLUTELY NO!!

So what do you think about this eyeliner? Anyone has tried this? I want to know how this eyeliner works on other people since I have oily eyelids ;)

















13 komentar:

  1. Aku juga pernah pake ini, dan sumpah bikin nyesel banget belinya, sama sekali gak waterproof padahal klaimnya waterproof. . .

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya masih bagusan yg aku beli di pasar biarpun merk ga jelas, tapi setidaknya masih waterproof :(

      Hapus
  2. hey! I found ur blog from your facebook :) And I found that ur blog is great! I'm following you back :) Hope you can follow my blog too and let's be friends! <3<3

    http://koalakiss.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I'm so happy to read your comment Beata :') *sob*
      Thanks for your kind words, I'm following you now xD

      Hapus
  3. oriflame barangnya yg mending eyecrayon nya itu juga mesti kasi eyeshadow base ma dtimpa dikit lagi. >.<

    follow me : http://lynlyne.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Aku ga punya base soalnya takut jarang kepake, aku pake eyeliner ga terlalu sering juga T.T oriflame very me smoothie foundie nya juga bagus, pernah coba punya tmen :p
      Aku udah follow dari kemarin2 kok hehe xD

      Hapus
  4. smudge banget dan engga cocok di mata yang oily....
    nice review :D

    BlushOff [Beauty Blog]

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Malah katanya di mata yang ga oily juga tetep smudge loh
      Thanks anyway :)
      following your blog now :D

      Hapus
  5. aku pake iniiii karena dibeliin mamaku aja -_-

    jelek banget, staying powernya ancur dan smudge parahhhh.. grrr

    :))

    http://fleashion.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  6. wah nice review padahal aslinya aku mau beli lho pas baca post km jadi mikir-mikir lagi deh


    dien-chan.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hallo :D
      Iya aku saranin mending jangan, hrganya juga ga murah, mnding tambahin dikit lagi beli yg bagusan ☺ Hë•⌣•hë•⌣•Hë ☺

      Hapus

I always reply to your comment, please check back in few days!! ^^